Friday, November 25, 2022

A Squashed Christmas Card

Hello There,

I finally finished my entrance to the Let's Squash It Challenge #26. Had an awful time sizing it and don't like my letters askew, but, here I am anyway.

I dug around my embossing folders until finding just the one to use. I can't find it anywhere, but it is an old Sizzix folder. Can you see all the snowmen playing?

To add to the card and letting the e f be the star, I used a Die-Namics die set called Filled With Joy to make my partial snowman. I like his smile. 

Why, why do I never remember to to back my word die cuts with double sided paper before cutting them out. Dang. I'll fix it before mailing. I did use snippets for the words and snowman, so am also entering this into the Snippets Playground #441 which is closing soon. The Merry Christmas in Real Red is an oldie from Elizabeth Craft Designs. Sorry, all these items seem to be sold out or not available. 

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving, hope you in the US did too. Now on to making Christmas cards. Bye from a not-typical 50 degree late November day here in Minnesota. 




4 comments:

  1. So cute card. Love that embossingfolder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful snowman card with a lovely embossed background too.
    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. There's a nice mug of hot chocolate awaiting you in the Treehouse! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Jeanne - I love the simple design and the striking colours.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! That embossing folder made the perfect background!

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave A Comment