Friday, November 11, 2022

A Rose

 Hello Again!

 Tonight I am showing my entry to The Flower Challenge #74 where they asked for us to add embellishments. As I really prefer CAS type cards yet needed a sympathy card, I hope this card will be okay. 

I think the stamped rose, embossed with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder can be the embellishment, but added 3 faceted black dots to be sure. There is not label on this bling, so I don't know who made them. Of course the card was difficult to photograph showing the shine, but you can see some. Looks like gold, doesn't it? 

The With Sympathy stamp, that I stamped in Versafine Onyx Black, is an old one from Stampin' Up! I will write a note before mailing. 

I am also adding this card to Addicted to CAS Challenge #323 which is ending soon. 

A cold snap is here in MN, hit only 30 degrees today. Snow might come this weekend and I'll like that, native that I am. Bye for now. 😊





2 comments:

  1. Thank you for playing along with us at ATCAS with this beautiful sympathy card.That sure is one beautiful bloom and looks fabulous with the gold embossing.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wonderful CAS card is perfectly fine, Jeanne. It is lovely and I'm glad you added the embellishments. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge,

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave A Comment