Wednesday, November 2, 2022

New Blog, First Card

 Hello!

My old blog has been removed and I am still trying to figure out why. So here is my new one. I am going to emphasize cards with flowers this time but setting it up is still in progress. Ya know?

This is the card I sent to my BFF in California. I sure miss seeing her on her special day. I made this card for World Card Making Day but have never posted it. 

The flower is from the retired Prized Peony set by  Stampin' Up! I fussy cut it out and placed it with dimensionals on a Subtles embossed white A2 card. 

I colored the flower with SU Blends in Pink Pirouette, Granny Apple Green, and Soft Suede. Trying to add some sparkle I added some SU white shimmer paste, but think that was a mistake. Oops, but couldn't get it off and the card needed to get mailed. 

The greeting is from the Happy Birthday To You set also by SU. I like the font. Inside I just wrote a note with only the flower bud stamped. 

That is it from me for now. Back to creating this blog. I did try to edit my profile info, but only succeeded with changing the picture. Sigh. 

I do appreciate everyone who finds this and stops by. Thank You! 

4 comments:

  1. Here I am - thanks for the link and good luck with the old blog!! Pretty flower - I'm sure your friend will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo, Jeanne, and your BFF will love your beautiful flower card! I'm so sorry your blog got removed. I don't understand what's going on. I link up to other sites a lot more than you do! And there are many blogs who link up a lot more than I do with links to all their products. Why don't they think they are bots? It's so maddening that they don't even give a blog owner a warning or ask questions, just bam! Grrr! Anyway, good for you to get back up and start over! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to be here, Jeanne! I'll spread the news of your new home. What a lovely card to start a new blog with. Big hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely floral card Jeanne. How frustrating to have your blog go “poof”, I hope your new home stays stable and you can enjoy blogging life once more.

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave A Comment