Sunday, November 6, 2022

A Repost

 Hi~

The card today is a repost of one I posted just before my old blog disappeared. I wonder how many people saw it. If you did and made a comment, thanks. Hope I can remember how I made it. It is still on my desk, a special fold card CASED from Lisa at Lisa's Stamp Studio from about four months ago. 

A while back I saw a method to use when CASEing a card using the acronym LIMES. I think by Loll. Anyway, for the L, meaning List, I used color, flower, and the twisted ribbon technique. For I-Include, I used blue, dsp, and a die cut. For M-Modify, I added dsp under the flower. For E-Exclue, I didn't add bling or a sentiment. For S-Spin, not much of my own ideas here. 
But thanks, Lisa, your video is great and I loved making this card like yours.

For supplies, the dsp is from the Stampin' Up! 20-22 In Color 6x6 pad. The flower came from the Tim Holtz Wildflower I die set. PTI Basic White is the card base.

I am really making new cards and have a new flower stamp and die, but the rearranging of my craft space is taking precedence. I have too many supplies and too little space. I appreciate you visiting. Hugs and joy coming to you from MN!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanne - have re-linked your lovely card as it has been showcased card in the Snippets Playground. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave A Comment