Thursday, December 29, 2022

A Couple of Christmas Cards

Hello!

Sharing today a couple of the Christmas cards I made and mailed. I love making Christmas cards, however, most sent this year were made ages ago and I don't remember how I made them. These are more recent.

This Christmas Scottie stamp set and punch are by Stampin' Up! I love all dogs, you know, so this set was a must to buy. I am showing the inside too. The colors used are Real Red and Versafine Onyx Black along with basic white. I've put away all my Christmas supplies so cannot identify the Merry Christmas stamp. Isn't the woof greeting precious? I think so.  :-)

                                

Next is a card made this year using older goodies. The wreath die is from an old Concord & 9th set called Joyful Noel. I cut it using shades of green, SU's Evening Evergreen and Gumball Green cardstocks. Shiny red balls from my bling drawer accent the wreath. I used the largest Scalloped Contours die to make a background for the wreath. The white cardstock is all from PTI. The Merry Christmas in Real Red c.s. again, is the same Elizabeth Craft designs die that I have used previously.



I am glad to be finished making holiday cards; next up more winter scene cards, I expect. We have lots of winter left here in MN. 😀

Happy New Year to you all.












3 comments:

  1. The Scottie dog card is just adorable & love the greeting! Wreaths are always a favorite of mine, so love the second card! Hope you had a lovely Christmas & wishing you a great 2023!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely designs - my fave is the scottie dog with the pretty plaid!

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave A Comment