Monday, September 7, 2026

I Love Purple

 
Hello Crafty Friends!

I do love purple so the challenge at Addicted to CAS #316 is right up my alley. Years ago I wore purple and red with the Red Hats Society, but that's a story for another day.

New to me is this retired Stampin UP stamp set called Because I Care. I love the flower so made this simple card. I am CASEing Jaydee with my card. Thanks for the inspiration, friend.

I wanted an embossed background but after several tries, and failing, gave up. I am fond of making CAS cards so this one will be okay for this challenge.

Luckily my friends and family are all well, so I will save this one until needed. 

On a black cardbase I cut a piece of white c.s. so a nice border showcases the flower. I used Distress Oxide in Wilted Violet ink and Versafine Onxy Black for the rest. I supose I could have used green, but I ended up liking the simplicity of the card.

Gotta run now, my daughter and great-granddaugher are coming over soon.

Another warm day in the 80's again but I notice some leaves are showing their Fall color. 









Thank you for visiting and I hope you will come by again.










4 comments:

Darnell said...

And purple is perfect for a gorgeous hydrangea, Jeanne! Wonderful coloring of both the flower and leaves and you know I love the CASliciousness of your design! I'm so glad to hear you and the family are all well ... long may it remain! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

HilaryJane said...

I love purple too and your beautiful CAS card. It is funny you should mention the red hat society as my local town (Woodbridge) had a visit from a large delegation last Saturday. They came from several countries too. Thanks for your visit to me the other day and kind comment xx

Maria said...

Such a lovely CAS card! A beautiful color of purple on the flower! I hope you had a wonderful visit with daughter and great-granddaughter!

Cheryl W. said...

That is so pretty! I love purple, too.