Thursday, September 17, 2026

Deer Friends

 Greetings Friends

My card this time was made to join the Christmas Kickstart Challenge #114. The challenge is asking for Reindeer Games. 

This tree frame is an oldie die from Stampin Up called Aspen Trees. It was on my desk just waiting to be used. I mounted it on an A2 Very Vanilla cardbase then added the deer. Do they look like reindeer? I think so.

These cuties are from a retired Greetings Farm stamp and die set. After stampin and cutting them out, I colored them with SU Blends using Christmas colors.

The sentiment is also from this same set. I had trouble figuring out where to stamp it, but it worked out okay.

I've been busy lately making cards at my demo's house and a birthday card for my daughter and great-granddaughter. It's been fun.

Cooler weather here in MN and a lot rain expected tomorrow. That makes me happy as we have been in a draught this summer.

Thank you for visiting and I hope you will come by again. I love seeing your comments. Thanks!










No comments: