Tuesday, July 28, 2026

An Eclipse Card

 Hi Again!

Here is my first try at making an ecipse card and I like it. It is not CAS or else I would have linked it to the new CAS Mix up Challenge. Next time.


A bit ago I was playing with inking up embossing folders. This one used Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry. I think - I don't really remember. Anyway, I do know the embossing folder is an old one retired from Memory Box called Breezy Bouquet.

I took my new Waffle Flower's Just a Note Word Die to do the eclipse. It is new, so am adding this card to NBUS #88. I appreciate Waffle Flower for making such wonderful designs! 

The white A2 size card base is embossed with an oder SU folder called Painted Textures. Available many places online.

I layered another Just a Note die cut underneath the main one for some dimension.

Making my eclipse card was fun and I will do another soon. I have oodles of embossing folders, I bet you do too. :-)


More hot and muggy days here in Minnesota, typical July. I sure am glad to have air conditioning and a big fan too.

Thank you for visiting and I hope you will come by again.










No comments: