Monday, July 20, 2026

A Pretty Paper Card

Hello!

This Love Those Pretty Papers Challenge is a new one for me. What a good excuse to use some of my hoard er stash. I have a huge amount of lovely papers but never use them. Why? Not sure, but maybe because I use dies so much.

So here is my card, pretty paper and a die.

Isn't this pretty paper? It is from an oldie DSP set by Stampin' Up! called Inked Botanicals. The main color is Crushed Curry, a color that is still available.

My card base and the attached die cut are done with Very Vanilla cardstock. The card is an A2 side folding one.

The flower die is an older one (2013 again) from Elizabeth Craft Designs called Daisy. I used liquid glue to glue the flower onto the DSP, as that paper is really the star of this card. The flower die gives a bit of texture to the card.

I've left off a sentiment for now but the card will probably turn into a birthday card when I need one.

Our days and days in the 90 degree F temps here are coming to an end tomorrow. Yay. Heard they are coming back this weekend, though, big sigh.

Hope you are all well, staying cool and dry. Horrible news of the flooding. Take care. I care.




Thank you for visiting and I hope you will come by again. Hugs!










No comments: