Saturday, October 3, 2026

A Poinsettia

 Hello Fellow Crafters!


I went to an unusual color scheme for my entry this month for the CAS Christmas Card Challenge: October. Maybe it isn't CAS enough, I'll let you all and the monitors to judge that. 

What do you think?  I like the card.

It was really difficult to capture the poinsettia lines, so took the close up to show you. 

This poinsettia die is by Poppy Stamps from 2020. I die cut it from Best Creation Inc. Glitter sticker paper in black.  

After gluing it to a piece of SU Very Vanilla cardstock, I placed the whole thing on a A2 side folding cardbase in Real Red.

The sentiment stamped in the same red is another one from 2020 done by Hero Arts called Christmas Robins.

Inside is more Very Vanilla c.s. where I will write a note before mailing. 

Do you write notes in your Christmas cards? I love it when getting one with a note full of news from friends.


A really mild Autumn day here in MN and the turning leaves are so pretty. I suspect by the end of October the trees will be all bare. 

I hope you are enjoying your day whatever your season. 🍂 

Take good care and craft on. I am. Bye for now.




Thank you for visiting and I hope you will come by again.










No comments: